Pre-made Advanced Breaching Tool
The ACE™ Sliding Charge is a pre-made advanced breaching tool that incorporates ACE™ Cutting Charges, SOB® Slip-On-Boosters, and Detonating Cord into a ready-made charge for explosive door breaching. Each section of ACE™ has hydrogel tape for easy attachment to the target and the detonating cord slides inside the boosters allowing for flexibility in charge placement.
The charge assembly is vacuum-sealed in a barrier bag for maximum protection and storage life. The Pre-Made Charge is manufactured under controlled conditions, providing high consistency, quality, and reliability. All of the explosive components are designed, manufactured, and qualified for use by United States Military and International Forces.
- Designed to defeat hinges and locks on wood and metal doors
- No field assembly required – open and go
- Each charge section slides along the detonating cord allowing them to be individually positioned to meet target needs
- ACE™ – Three (3) or four (4) 10″ (250 mm) lengths
- Detonating Cord – 50 gr/ft (10 g/m) – 12″ (4.6 m) for attachment of standard military detonators
- SOB® Slip-On-Booster – for reliable initiation and detonation transfer
- Hydrogel – for target placement
- Compliant with Montreal Protocol taggant (tracer) levels
The ACE™ Sliding Charge is deployed by removing the backing strips from the adhesive strips on each of the ACE™ charges. The charges are then placed on the specific target locations (typically the hinges and/or locks) and pressed in place. Once the charge is deployed, the detonator from an EBAD SKIN-PACK® or equivalent initiation device is attached to the detonating cord using an accepted method of attachment.
*Commercial Item per FAR 2.101