Designed to Defeat Locks
The ACE™ Strip Charge is a pre-made advanced breaching tool that incorporates ACE™ Cutting Charge, SOB® Slip-On-Booster, and Detonating Cord into a ready-made charge for explosive door breaching. The section of ACE™ has hydrogel tape for easy attachment to the target and a detonating cord tail for connecting standard detonators.
The charge assembly is vacuum-sealed in a barrier bag for maximum protection and storage life. The Pre-Made Charge is manufactured under controlled conditions, providing high consistency, quality, and reliability. All of the explosive components are designed, manufactured, and qualified for use by United States Military and International Forces.
- Designed to defeat locks on wood and metal doors
- No field assembly required – open and go
- Charge size -14″ long (360 mm)
- ACE™ – 14″ (360 mm) length
- Detonating Cord – 50 gr/ft (10 g/m) – 6″ (150 mm) for attachment of standard military detonators
- SOB® Slip-On-Booster – for reliable initiation and detonation transfer
- Hydrogel – for target placement
- Compliant with Montreal Protocol taggant (tracer) levels
The ACE™ Strip Charge is deployed by removing the backing strip from the adhesive on the ACE™ charge. The charge is then placed on the specific target locations (typically between the lock and the door frame) and pressed in place. Once the charge is deployed, the detonator from an EBAD SKIN-PACK® or equivalent initiation device is attached to the detonating cord using an accepted method of attachment.
*Commercial Item per FAR 2.101