Pre-made advanced breaching tool
The Push Charge is a pre-made advanced breaching tool that incorporates PRIMASHEET® 1000 explosive sheet and Detonating Cord into a ready-made charge for explosive door breaching. The Push Charge contains a rubber pad that increases the charge’s performance against push doors. The charge has hydrogel tape for easy attachment to the target and an easy-pull tab to remove the backing strip.
The charge assembly is vacuum-sealed in a barrier bag for maximum protection and storage life. The Pre-Made Charge is manufactured under controlled conditions, providing high consistency, quality, and reliability. All of the explosive components are designed, manufactured, and qualified for use by United States Military and International Forces.
- Designed to defeat metal push doors
- Designed to create a porthole/gun port in wood doors and drywall
- No field assembly required – open and go
- Charge size – 6″ x 6″ (152 x 152 mm)
- PRIMASHEET® 1000 (PETN based) – 6″ x 6″ (152 x 152 mm)
- Detonating Cord – 50 gr/ft (10 g/m) – 20″ (510 mm) for attachment of standard military detonators
- Hydrogel – for target placement
- Rubber pad – for improved target defeat
- Compliant with Montreal Protocol taggant (tracer) levels
The Push Charge is deployed by removing the backing strip from the adhesive using the quick-pull tab. The charge is then placedon the specific target location (typically in the center of the door) and pressed in place. Once the charge is deployed, the detonator from an EBAD SKINPACK® or equivalent initiation device is attached to the Detonating Cord using an accepted method of attachment.